- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overview of Vizcaya
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (GR4)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (CH3)
Penthouse, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (GR2)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (GR1)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (GR3)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (CH1)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (CH2)
About this area
Located in Sacramento, Vizcaya is near a metro station. K Street Mall and Arden Fair Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Discovery Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Golden1Center or Cal Expo Race Track.
- Sutter General Hospital - 19 min walk
- Sacramento Capitol Park - 3 min drive
- Sacramento Convention Center - 7 min drive
- Community Center Theater - 8 min drive
- California State Capitol - 9 min drive
- Sacramento Valley Station - 4 min drive
- 23rd Street Station - 7 min walk
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
So cute! A big fan of this propriety and would definitely share with my family and friends.