AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Sacramento hotel in Downtown Sacramento, walk to Sacramento Convention Center
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Sacramento, this hotel is steps from Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament and K Street Mall. Sacramento Convention Center and California State Capitol are also within 10 minutes. 12th and I Station and Cathedral Square Station are within a 5-minute walk.
2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking.
All 503 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free wired Internet and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find iPod docks, WiFi, and room service.
Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 10360 square feet (962 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers room service (during limited hours), a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a television in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Electric car charging station
- Year Built - 2001
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 962
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10360
- Total number of rooms - 503
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 26
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LED light bulbs
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Closed captioned TV
- Lowered electrical outlets in bathroom
- Visual fire alarm
- Lever door handles
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM and on weekends between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Morgan's Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Reservations are required.
Public Market Bar - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room (up to 80 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Sacramento Grand Hotel
- Sacramento Grand Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Sacramento
- Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
- Sheraton Sacramento Grand
- Sheraton Sacramento Grand Hotel
- Sacramento Sheraton
- Sheraton Sacramento
- Sheraton Grand Hotel
- Sheraton Grand
- Sheraton Grand Sacramento
- Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel Hotel
- Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel Hotel Sacramento
We should mention
Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.