Overview of Kimpton Sawyer Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (SPA)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Bedroom
Premier Room, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Balcony
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-In Shower)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-In Shower)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-In Shower)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Sacramento, Kimpton Sawyer Hotel is connected to a shopping center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sutter's Fort State Historic Park, while California State Railroad Museum and Sacramento History Museum are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Golden1Center, and consider making time for Sacramento Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Explore all the area has to offer with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Downtown Commons - 1 min walk
- Golden1Center - 2 min walk
- K Street Mall - 4 min walk
- California State Railroad Museum - 7 min walk
- Sacramento History Museum - 8 min walk
- Sacramento Valley Station - 3 min walk
- 7th & I/County Center Station - 5 min walk
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) - 14 min drive
About this property
Kimpton Sawyer Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 28.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked the hotel very much, but I didn't like the fact that the shower did not have a curtain or door so that the bathroom floor wouldn't get flooded.