AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Reno hotel in Downtown Reno, walk to Reno Arch
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Reno, this hotel is steps from Reno Arch and National Bowling Stadium. Reno Events Center and National Automobile Museum are also within 10 minutes. Reno Station is only a 3-minute walk.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a nightclub, and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center are onsite.
All 310 rooms feature comforts like memory foam beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. Free WiFi and room service are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Whitney Peak Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 20,000 square feet (2 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, a fitness center, and a terrace. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Whitney Peak Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1976
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 20,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 310
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 16
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Memory foam mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Heritage Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Rock climbing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10.00 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 10.00 (up to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: USD 5.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
- Whitney Peak
- Whitney Peak Hotel
- Whitney Peak Hotel Reno
- Whitney Peak Reno
- Whitney Peak Hotel Reno
- Whitney Peak Hotel Hotel
- Whitney Peak Hotel Hotel Reno
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Parking height restrictions apply.