- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Lima Bella Resort
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
About this area
Located in Rayong, Lima Bella Resort is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hat Sai Kaew Beach and Ao Wong Duan Beach.
- Pineapple Beach - 6 min walk
- Hat Sai Kaew Beach - 7 min walk
- Khao Laemya National Park - 8 min walk
- International Clinic Koh Samet - 8 min walk
- Koh Samet Pier - 8 min walk
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Lima Bella Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: THB 200 for adults and THB 100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Simple but enjoyable
The hotel is approx 5 to 10 minutes walk from Hat Sai Kaew beach. On arrival to the island you can get a speedboat to drop you at Hat Sai Kaew beach and walk across the beach and up to the hotel. If you have large and difficult luggage to carry you are probably best getting off at the pier and walking via road or taking a taxi. The hotel itself is situated next to the sister hotel Lima Duva. Guests can use both swimming pools of the hotels. There is a small bar serving food and drinks from 8am. The prices are slightly expensive but as expected inside a hotel. There is a hotel policy that no outside food or drinks are to be brought into the hotel and signs advising of a 2000 baht fine. I saw many guests bringing items in though so don't know if this is strictly enforced. Breakfast is served from 8am to 10am with a fairly varied selection. However, it is best to avoid 8am as this seems to be when the large Chinese tour groups come to eat. It appears they stay at Lima Duva but come to Lima Bella for breakfast. It can get a bit noisy and crowded! The waiting staff were very friendly but most have fairly limited English. The reception staff speak good English and are happy to help book taxis etc.
Pros: The swimming pool. Nice and quiet at night.
Cons: The towels were worn out and limited toiletries in rooms.
Location: It's a short walk to the main beach. You can hire a scooter next to the hotel or take a taxi to other beaches.