Overview of GreenTree Inn of Prescott Valley
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Pet Friendly)
Room, 1 King Bed (Pet Friendly)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
GreenTree Inn of Prescott Valley is located in Prescott Valley. Prescott Historic Downtown and Whiskey Row are notable landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Antelope Hills Golf Course. Check out an event or a game at Tim's Toyota Center, and consider making time for Heritage Park Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Prescott Valley Town Center - 15 min walk
- Tim's Toyota Center - 15 min walk
- Harkins Theatre - 16 min walk
- Fain Park - 8 min drive
- StoneRidge Golf Course - 10 min drive
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 85 min drive
About this property
GreenTree Inn of Prescott Valley
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 5.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.