- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Forest Villas Hotel - Prescott
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Jetted Tub
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Deluxe Double Queen Accessible
Deluxe King Accessible
Deluxe Double Queen
Single Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
About this area
Located in Prescott, Forest Villas Hotel - Prescott is in a shopping district and near the airport. Highlands Center for Natural History and Smoki Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at StoneRidge Golf Course and Antelope Hills Golf Course. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Tim's Toyota Center or Prescott Rodeo Grounds. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.
- Prescott Gateway Mall - 14 min walk
- Fort Whipple Museum - 6 min drive
- Frontier Village Shopping Center - 7 min drive
- Yavapai Casino - 8 min drive
- Buckey's Casino - 12 min drive
- Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal) - 18 min drive
About this property
Forest Villas Hotel - Prescott
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
This is an old hotel, mostly 3 star, bathroom was looking dated and carpet in my room was dirty, you can find a better option in the area around for sure.