- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overview of Days Inn by Wyndham Prescott
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility Accessible)
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Days Inn by Wyndham Prescott is located in Prescott. Whiskey Row and Prescott Historic Downtown are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Thumb Butte. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Prescott Rodeo Grounds or Tim's Toyota Center.
- Whiskey Row - 4 min drive
- Yavapai County Courthouse - 4 min drive
- Prescott Historic Downtown - 4 min drive
- Sharlot Hall Museum - 4 min drive
- Prescott College - 5 min drive
- Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal) - 20 min drive
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Prescott
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Count on Us - Wyndham guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We like that it was very clean and wood floors. Staff was friendly. Outside of the hotel was clean and so was the parking lot. We like how they had a laundry room and ice machine.