Get an overview of this hotelCottages in Plailly with kitchenettes and furnished patios
Popular property highlights
Situated in Plailly, this cottage is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Parc Asterix and within 6 mi (10 km) of Castle Pontarme and Chantilly Forest. Chateau de Chantilly and Morfontaine Golf Club are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Multilingual staff, barbecue grills, and free self parking are available at this smoke-free cottage.
All 2 individually decorated accommodations feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Guests will find kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Housekeeping is available on request.
La Chasse Royale
What time is check-out at La Chasse Royale?
How much is parking at La Chasse Royale?
Is La Chasse Royale pet-friendly?
What time is check-in at La Chasse Royale?
Where is La Chasse Royale located?
Check-in time starts at 6:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: EUR 400 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 50 per stay, varies per unit size
- La Chasse Royale Cottage
- La Chasse Royale Plailly
- La Chasse Royale Cottage Plailly