- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel is located in Placentia. Bowers Museum and Medieval Times are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Disney California Adventure® Park and Knott's Berry Farm. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Honda Center or Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- California State University Fullerton - 7 min drive
- Richard Nixon Library and Museum - 7 min drive
- Brea Mall - 9 min drive
- Honda Center - 11 min drive
- Fullerton College - 13 min drive
- Anaheim Canyon Station - 7 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 17 min drive
- Dennys – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We Care Clean - Best Western guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
Great service, terrible room
The outside and lobby of the building were very nice. The man that helped up check in was exceptional. He was very professional, courteous and clean (during COVID). However, the rooms were very run down. Our air unit stunk terribly but since it’s summer we had to run it. The mattress was the hardest bed I’ve ever tried sleeping on in my life, and we travel a ton. Luckily it was so late I was able to pass out from pure exhaustion, but the bed made my husband and I both wake up sore.