Overview of Crest Resort & Pool Villas
Your dates need to occur after 2020-03-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Crest Resort & Pool Villas is located in Patong. Bangla Road and Jungceylon Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Patong Beach and Tri Trang Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Bangla Boxing Stadium or Patong Boxing Stadium.
- Freedom Beach - 20 min walk
- Patong Beach - 4 min drive
- Bangla Road - 6 min drive
- Paradise Complex - 14 min drive
- Jungceylon Shopping Center - 15 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 64 min drive
- Atmos – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Diva Terrace – Restaurant offering barbecue. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Crest Resort & Pool Villas
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good but not quite 5 star in many respects
This is a modern resort hotel. I’m not sure I felt it was 5 star overall. It is a nice building - clearly very new. The pool area is great. The roof deck restaurant is great. The shuttle service to and from Patong and Paradise Beach is great. The breakfast selection was pretty decent (although the eggs were cold every day). There was a free drinks party for guests on the Tuesday night which was a nice bonus. However - many of the rooms face internal buildings so balconies are overlooking corridors or worse - reception! Our room was under the pool area and did have a bit of a damp smell. We were woken at 5am and 6am on two mornings by staff wheeling trolleys back and forth and their walkie talkies rattling. The hotel is also quite remote so you can’t really walk anywhere for dinner (you can go to some nice restaurants on a hill above Tri Trang beach but it is a very steep hill both ways). I felt a bit limited by this aspect.