- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Arizona Grand Resort
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Phoenix, Arizona Grand Resort is in a shopping district and near the airport. Arizona Mills Mall and Mill Avenue District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tempe Town Lake and Desert Botanical Garden. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Phoenix Zoo and Rawhide Western Town. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like horse riding, rock climbing, and mountain biking.
- Arizona Mills Mall - 15 min walk
- Tempe Town Lake - 12 min drive
- Tempe Beach Park - 13 min drive
- Phoenix Zoo - 15 min drive
- Arizona State University - 19 min drive
- 9th Street Station - 8 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 11 min drive
About this property
Arizona Grand Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Water park
- Water park
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 59.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was older, but had some updates, and overall was very nice. There was only one place to get food (the Oasis Bar) and the food was awful.