Overview of 3 Palms
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
In the city center, 3 Palms is in an area with good shopping. Big Surf is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Desert Botanical Garden and Hole in the Rock. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Scottsdale Stadium. Relax and indulge in the area's health/beauty spa, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Vista Del Camino Park - 14 min walk
- Coronado Golf Course - 2 min drive
- Big Surf - 3 min drive
- Scottsdale Stadium - 6 min drive
- Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center - 7 min drive
- McClintock D - Apache Station - 6 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. This property only accepts credit cards for all bookings and onsite payments. Cash is not accepted. Prepaid credit cards are not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is a horrible hotel. We had to leave in the middle of the night because people were knocking on our door! Don't stay here! Horrible atmosphere. There was also leftover food in our fridge. Disgusting!