AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star residence, walk to Val d'Europe
Popular property highlights
Situated in the entertainment district, this residence is within 1 mi (2 km) of Aquatonic Paris Val d'Europe and Val d'Europe. Val d'Europe Shopping Center and La Vallee Village are also within 2 mi (3 km). Serris Val d'Europe Station is 22 minutes by foot.
Along with an outdoor pool, this smoke-free residence has a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and express check-in are onsite.
All 153 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and balconies. Guests will also find cable TV, showers, and desks.
Résidence du Parc Val d'Europe
- Free self parking
- Meeting rooms
- Work desk
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- 153 accommodations
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Private bathroom with shower
- Free WiFi in all rooms and public areas
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Elevator and accessibility in the unit
- Outdoor swimming pool and children's pool
- Pool amenities include sun loungers
- In the entertainment district
- Theme parks nearby
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 100.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Residence Du Parc Montevrain Europe/Marne-La-Vallee
- Residence Du Parc Montevrain Hotel Marne-La-Vallee
- Résidence Parc
- Résidence Parc House Montevrain
- Résidence Parc Montevrain
- Résidence Parc Val d'Europe House Montevrain
- Résidence Parc Val d'Europe House
- Résidence Parc Val d'Europe Montevrain
- Résidence Parc Val d'Europe
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from June to September. Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM.