- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Premiere Classe Marne La Vallee - Saint Thibault des Vignes
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Breakfast Available
- Parking Available
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Premiere Classe Marne La Vallee - Saint Thibault des Vignes is located in Saint-Thibault-des-Vignes. Val d'Europe and Val d'Europe Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disneyland® Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park. Davy Crockett Adventure and Paris Zoological Park are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Village de Chessy - 7 min drive
- Walt Disney Studios Park - 12 min drive
- Disney Village - 12 min drive
- Val d'Europe Shopping Center - 12 min drive
- Aquarium Sea Life Paris - 14 min drive
- Torcy Station - 4 min drive
- Noisiel RER Station - 7 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 22 min drive
About this property
Premiere Classe Marne La Vallee - Saint Thibault des Vignes
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.94 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 2.45 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
the hotel I have ever been for the last 20 years!
The worst hotel I ever been in. Dirty, noisy and the best (worst) : the tender, when I arrived at the hotel she was extorting a guest who has already paid his room online, but she was saying no, and the poor guy had to pay twice :( then the parking is not free and very small, so forget to park because it always full with big vans occupying all the space. Finally, forget to pay by credit card, the machine is always broken. I strongly recommend to avoid the place