AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Paris hotel in 17th Arrondissement, walk to Palais des Congres de Paris
Popular property highlights
Located in 17th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Palais des Congres de Paris, Champs-Elysees, and Arc de Triomphe. Luis Vuitton Foundation Museum and Grand Palais are also within 3 mi (5 km). Paris Neuilly-Porte-Maillot Station is only a 4-minute walk and Porte Maillot Station is 5 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 995 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Cable TV, refrigerators, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.
Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Limo/town car service and wedding services can be provided. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2018.
Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1974
- Total number of rooms - 995
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 34
- Wedding services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 50.00 per day
- Up to 18 lbs
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 50.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per day
- Etoile Paris
- Hyatt Paris Etoile
- Hyatt Regency Etoile
- Hyatt Regency Etoile Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Etoile Hotel Paris
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
- Paris Etoile
- Paris Etoile Hyatt Regency
- Paris Hyatt Regency Etoile
- Regency Etoile Paris
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile Hotel
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.