Overview of Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
About this area
Located in Paris's 15th Arrondissement neighborhood, Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles is near a metro station. Grand Palais and Rodin Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Rue Cler and Champs-Elysees. Check out an event or a game at Parc des Princes, and consider making time for Aquaboulevard, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Porte de Versailles Metro Station is 4 minutes by foot and Corentin Celton Station is 7 minutes.
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 7 min walk
- Les Invalides - 14 min drive
- Tour Montparnasse - 16 min drive
- Champ de Mars - 16 min drive
- Eiffel Tower - 16 min drive
- Porte de Versailles Metro Station - 4 min walk
- Vanves-Malakoff Station - 18 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 19 min drive
About this property
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.82 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 18 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities