AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star suburban hotel near Paris Catacombs
Popular property highlights
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Parc Montsouris, Paris Catacombs, and Paris Expo Porte de Versailles. Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art and Tour Montparnasse are also within 3 mi (5 km). Malakoff - Rue etienne Dolet Station is 13 minutes by foot and Chatillon - Montrouge Station is 14 minutes.
A bar/lounge, 24-hour room service, and a business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 52 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Hotel Mercure Paris Malakoff Parc des Expositions
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a business center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Mercure Paris Malakoff Parc des Expositions is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
- Best Western Hotel Parc Expos Malakoff
- Best Western Hotel Parc Expos
- Best Western Parc Expos Malakoff
- Best Western Parc Expos
- Hotel Mercure Paris Malakoff Parc des Expositions Hotel
- Hotel Mercure Paris Malakoff Parc des Expositions Malakoff
- Hotel Mercure Paris Malakoff Parc des Expositions Hotel Malakoff
We should mention
Parking height restrictions apply.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.