The lady who served breakfast was very nice. The person at the front desk who attends to the clients however is really misinformed. I asked him about the vip and he said he didn't know anything about that. They also kicked us out and said we had to be out by 12 pm on march 17th because of the lockdown. I was told that I would get a refund on the days that I wouldn't be there but I am not getting refunded on any of it.
Overview of Hôtel De Varenne
Your dates need to occur after 2020-04-04. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighborhood, Hôtel De Varenne is in the city center and near the airport. Les Invalides and Place de la Concorde are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Paris Zoological Park, or check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Varenne Station is 4 minutes by foot and Solferino Station is 8 minutes.
- Les Invalides - 9 min walk
- Champs-Elysees - 13 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 14 min walk
- Grand Palais - 16 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 4 min drive
- Paris Montparnasse Station - 3 min drive
- Varenne Station - 4 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 29 min drive
About this property
Hôtel De Varenne
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location, location, location. The metro is a very short walk and museums, bakeries, and shops outside the front door.