Overview of Explorers Hotel
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Magny-le-Hongre, Explorers Hotel is on a lake. Val d'Europe and Disney Village are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disneyland® Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Aquarium Sea Life Paris. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.
- Village de Chessy - 4 min drive
- Disney Village - 6 min drive
- Walt Disney Studios Park - 6 min drive
- Disneyland® Paris - 6 min drive
- Golf Disneyland® Paris - 6 min drive
- Jossigny Montry-Conde Station - 4 min drive
- Bussy-Saint-Georges RER Station - 11 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 33 min drive
- La Plantation – Serves breakfast and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Captains Library – Serves dinner.
- Marcos Pizza – Serves dinner.
- Point Gourmand – Open daily.
- La Brioche DorÃ©e – Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.