Too far from Paris. Was charged for breakfast. Then there was that surprise at the end about paying $100 in taxes I knew nothing about. Nobody spoke English and cheap tickets advertise they speak English. Also the pool was locked and we could not use it.
Overview of Château de Sancy
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Sancy, Château de Sancy is in the historical district and near the boardwalk. Golf Disneyland® Paris and Davy Crockett Adventure are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Walt Disney Studios Park and Disneyland® Paris are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Meaux-Boutigny Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Brie Golf Club - 9 min drive
- Vignoly Golf Course - 9 min drive
- Natural Park of Patis - 11 min drive
- Museum of the Great War - 18 min drive
- Crécy-la-Chapelle Station - 8 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 36 min drive
About this property
Château de Sancy
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Lovely friendly welcome. Swimming pool looked lovely, ping pong table in the garden. We were very unlucky and had a dog in the room next to us which barked until it’s owners returned at around 10pm - not the hotels fault. The room itself was a little dated, but big and clean. Could have used a kettle and some complimentary water. There was a good selection at breakfast although the hot food was cold and the juices were not replaced when they ran out.