- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
Overview of B&B Hotel at Disneyland® Paris
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Magny-le-Hongre, B&B Hotel at Disneyland® Paris is near theme parks. Val d'Europe and Val d'Europe Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disneyland® Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park. Davy Crockett Adventure and Aquarium Sea Life Paris are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Disneyland® Paris - 3 min drive
- Golf Disneyland® Paris - 4 min drive
- Village de Chessy - 4 min drive
- Disney Village - 6 min drive
- Walt Disney Studios Park - 10 min drive
- Marne la Vallée-Chessy Station - 3 min drive
- Bussy-Saint-Georges RER Station - 11 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 33 min drive
About this property
B&B Hotel at Disneyland® Paris
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.13 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Stayed here recently as a family of 4. Basic but spotlessly clean room. In my opinion, it mirrored what you would expect from a premier inn / Travelodge. Lovely bar area downstairs that served drinks and pizza/pasta, alongside an arcade area which the children enjoyed after busy days at the parks. Shuttle buses were great from hotel to the parks, but often a little manic on return. We opted for a taxi a few times which was 20euros. Breakfast was included in oyr stay. I dont think we would have paid for it but as an added extra it was fine. Included the basic cereals, bread, cheese, meat, cereals, yogurts etc.