Something went wrong.Try a new search.
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air Conditioning
- 24/7 Front Desk
Explore the area
Please select a valid check out date
About this area
Located in Panguitch, Quality Inn Bryce Canyon is in a rural area. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bryce Canyon National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park Visitor Center, while Gem Theatre and Historic GEM Theatre are cultural highlights.
- Red Canyon - 5 min drive
- Garfield Memorial Hospital - 7 min drive
- Gem Theatre - 7 min drive
- Old Bryce Town - 19 min drive
- Ebenezer's Barn and Grill - 20 min drive
- Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional) - 73 min drive
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Quality Inn Bryce Canyon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service