- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Super 8 by Wyndham Indio
Your dates need to occur after 2020-03-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a train station, Super 8 by Wyndham Indio is in a walkable area with good shopping. Living Desert Zoo and Gardens is a popular area attraction and if an activity is on the agenda, Empire Polo Club and PGA West Golf Course are worth checking out. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Indian Wells Tennis Garden or El Dorado Polo Club. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Indian Palms Country Club - 3 min drive
- Coachella Music Festival - 5 min drive
- Stagecoach Festival - 5 min drive
- Empire Polo Club - 5 min drive
- Fantasy Springs Casino - 6 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham Indio
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Over priced and kind of dumpy. Faucets not in very good working order. Lights burned out in the bathroom.