Overview of Royal Plaza Inn
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Indio, Royal Plaza Inn is in the city center and near the airport. Living Desert Zoo and Gardens is a popular area attraction and if an activity is on the agenda, Empire Polo Club and PGA West Golf Course are worth checking out. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Indian Wells Tennis Garden or El Dorado Polo Club. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with ecotours.
- Indian Palms Country Club - 6 min drive
- Fantasy Springs Casino - 8 min drive
- Coachella Music Festival - 9 min drive
- Empire Polo Club - 10 min drive
- Spotlight 29 Casino - 12 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Royal Plaza Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
We should mention
Adequate but nothing special. Shampoo and soap in the shower was from a previous guest. Room was large and quiet enough. The hotel wasn’t near the freeway. Overall not bad but I chose it because of high ratings. I’m not sure why it would be rated above average.