- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Desert Hot Springs
Miracle Springs Resort & Spa is located in Desert Hot Springs. Palm Springs Air Museum and Palm Springs Art Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Desert Dunes Golf Club and Cimarron Golf Club. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with rock climbing and hiking/biking trails.
- Desert Hot Springs Town Center - 3 min drive
- Desert Dunes Golf Club - 7 min drive
- Big Morongo Canyon Preserve - 15 min drive
- Desert Highland Park - 15 min drive
- Palm Springs Visitor Center - 17 min drive
- Palm Springs Station - 18 min drive
- Palm Springs Intl. Airport (PSP) - 22 min drive
- Capri Italian Restaurant – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Miracle Springs Resort & Spa
This Desert Hot Springs hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. 40-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Housekeeping is provided daily.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Bathroom (partially open)
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 40-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Towels/sheets: USD 10
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Overall score and ratings for Miracle Springs Resort & Spa
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I would not recommend this place Rooms were dirty when checked in glade I brought extra cleaning supplies it could do better then that. Also to many people from outside are welcome to pay and come swim I didn’t like because it makes it more crowded and room for trouble I will pass on staying here agin unfortunately. Also nothing like the picture you see on the web site need to either update facility to Match pictures shown