AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star golf resort, walk to San Jacinto Mountains
Popular property highlights
Situated in Indian Wells, this golf resort is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from San Jacinto Mountains and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Indian Wells Tennis Garden. Living Desert Zoo and Gardens and Empire Polo Club are also within 9 mi (15 km).
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this smoke-free resort. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 155 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find patios, pillowtop beds, and room service.
Indian Wells Resort Hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Indian Wells Resort Hotel provides outdoor tennis courts, a spa tub, and a fitness center. The resort offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 18,000 square feet (2 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly resort also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Indian Wells Resort Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Water dispenser
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Concerts/live shows
- Year Built - 1957
- Electric car charging station
- Evening entertainment
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 18,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 155
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor tennis courts
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- LED light bulbs
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Frank's Place - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Resort fee: USD 38.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- WiFi access (may be limited)
- Self parking fee: USD 8.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 8.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per stay
- Indian Wells Resort Hotel
- Indian Wells Hotel Indian Wells
- Inan Wells Hotel Inan Wells
- Indian Wells Resort Resort
- Indian Wells Resort Hotel Resort
- Indian Wells Resort Hotel Indian Wells
- Indian Wells Resort Hotel Resort Indian Wells
We should mention
Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.