- Indian Wells Golf Resort
- 7 min walk
- Indian Wells Country Club
- 11 min walk
- Palm Desert Country Club
- 5 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Next to a golf course, Indian Wells Resort Hotel is in an area with great shopping. Empire Polo Club and PGA West Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore San Jacinto Mountains. Check out an event or a game at Indian Wells Tennis Garden, and consider making time for Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Indian Wells Golf Resort - 7 min walk
- Indian Wells Country Club - 11 min walk
- Indian Wells Tennis Garden - 2 min drive
- Palm Desert Country Club - 5 min drive
- La Quinta Resort Mountain Course - 12 min drive
- Palm Springs Station - 30 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Frank's Place – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Indian Wells Resort Hotel
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
When I checked in, there was a wet & dirty towel left in the room. And I couldn’t sleep because loud music from the hotel lounge continued until midnight. The nightclub across the street was so noisy until 2 am. Nothing to eat for breakfast. Cold food, lukewarm porridge, almost broken toaster. Hidden additional fees such as property usage fee, parking fee & resort usage fee. These additional fees are higher than the room rate. I Will never return. I do not recommend this property.