Overview of Indian Palms Vacation Club
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Indio, this condo is next to a golf course and near the airport. Empire Polo Club and PGA West Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore San Jacinto Mountains. Check out an event or a game at Indian Wells Tennis Garden, and consider making time for Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like hiking/biking trails and mountain biking.
- Indian Palms Country Club - 3 min walk
- Coachella Music Festival - 3 min drive
- Stagecoach Festival - 3 min drive
- Empire Polo Club - 5 min drive
- Fantasy Springs Casino - 13 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 38 min drive
About this property
Indian Palms Vacation Club
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: USD 500.00 per stay (for stays between 13 April - 01 May)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
We’ll definitely stay here again. The condo gave us a very relaxed & roomy break in our vacation. Price is very competitive & the location is excellent. Our only distraction was the traffic noise so in future we’ll request different location. Nolan on the reception desk was extremely helpful & helped with check-in & printing our boarding passes for our flight. Next time we’ll stay a week!