- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Indian Palms Vacation Club
Your dates need to occur after 2020-03-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Indio, this condo is next to a golf course and near the airport. Empire Polo Club and PGA West Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore San Jacinto Mountains. Check out an event or a game at Indian Wells Tennis Garden, and consider making time for Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Indian Palms Country Club - 3 min walk
- Coachella Music Festival - 3 min drive
- Empire Polo Club - 3 min drive
- Stagecoach Festival - 3 min drive
- Fantasy Springs Casino - 8 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 29 min drive
About this property
Indian Palms Vacation Club
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
nice, afforable, good for families
Was a nice sized condo for a group of 6 adults. Everything was provided in the kitchen. Sofa bed not comfortable, but that's normal for a sofa bed. Very reasonable price, would book again if needed in that area. Pool right outside our door for kids.