- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in La Quinta, Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta CA is in an area with good shopping. Empire Polo Club and Desert Willow Golf Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore San Jacinto Mountains. Check out an event or a game at Indian Wells Tennis Garden, and consider making time for Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as ecotours, hiking/biking trails, and mountain biking in the area.
- Indian Wells Tennis Garden - 11 min walk
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital - 7 min drive
- Indian Palms Country Club - 9 min drive
- Old Town La Quinta - 10 min drive
- Hovley Soccer Park - 12 min drive
- Palm Springs Intl. Airport (PSP) - 33 min drive
About this property
Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta CA
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Sofa bed
- Bathroom (partially open)
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 42-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- MP3 dock
- Premium channels
- Video-game console
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Paper towels
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Overall score and ratings for Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta CA
We stayed in a one bedroom suite. The room was clean, however, due to covid-19, we wiped down all surfaces as soon as we arrived. This extra cleaning revealed that certain areas are not commonly cleaned (e.g., drawers, bathroom cabinets).