Overview of Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach-Oceanview
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Juno Beach, Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach-Oceanview is in the city center and near the beach. Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Paramount Theatre Building are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Rapids Water Park and Cool BeansIndoor Playground and Cafe. Bashers Indoor RC Raceway and Playmobil Fun Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, sailing, and surfing/boogie boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
- Juno Beach Park Pier - 17 min walk
- Jupiter Beach - 3 min drive
- Carlin Park - 7 min drive
- John D. MacArthur Beach State Park - 7 min drive
- Roger Dean Stadium - 9 min drive
- Mangonia Park Station - 22 min drive
- West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach-Oceanview
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Was given a handicapped room because they wanted to give a room with 2 double beds. I reserved a room with one king bed. Shower walls were filthy. Air fresheners in room not pleasant but was afraid to unplug. Very close to the beach. Pool very clean.