- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter I-95
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter I-95 is located in Jupiter. Jupiter Beach and Busch Wildlife Sanctuary at Loxahatchee River District reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Rapids Water Park and Cool BeansIndoor Playground and Cafe. Bashers Indoor RC Raceway and Hobe Sound Nature Center are also worth visiting.
- Roger Dean Stadium - 12 min drive
- Maltz Jupiter Theatre - 12 min drive
- Carlin Park - 13 min drive
- Dubois Park - 15 min drive
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse - 15 min drive
- Mangonia Park Station - 18 min drive
- West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter I-95
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Amenities
The keys constantly stopped working so I had to keep going up and down the elevator to get new ones or have them refreshed. The pool was in the shade most of the time, and not terribly big. Breakfast was OK. Housekeeping skipped my room once. And there was always some police activity at the McDonald's right next store. Not exactly reassuring. The best thing was it's location in terms of being reasonably close to where I needed to go.