Overview of Camelot Waterfront Inn
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
North Palm Beach
Located in North Palm Beach, Camelot Waterfront Inn is in the business district and on the waterfront. Port of Palm Beach and North Palm Beach Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Rosemary Square and Worth Avenue. Check out an event or a game at Roger Dean Stadium, and consider making time for Rapids Water Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, snorkeling and windsurfing adventures can be found near the property.
- Juno Beach Park Pier - 7 min drive
- Riviera Beach Marina - 9 min drive
- Port of Palm Beach - 9 min drive
- Peanut Island Park - 12 min drive
- Rapids Water Park - 16 min drive
- Mangonia Park Station - 20 min drive
- West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering regional cuisine.
About this property
Camelot Waterfront Inn
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per day
- Pet fee: USD 39.95 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 11:00 PM and 2:00 AM (amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.95 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Although it was an older hotel. It was clean sbd the location was excellent