- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Motel 6 Page
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Page, Motel 6 Page is in a rural area and near the airport. Hanging Garden Trail Trailhead and Wahweap Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Powell and Glen Canyon Dam. Our guests love the motel's location for the sightseeing.
- Navajo Village - 3 min drive
- John Wesley Powell Museum - 3 min drive
- Page Hospital - 3 min drive
- Lake Powell National Golf Course - 4 min drive
- Golliard Park - 5 min drive
- Page, AZ (PGA-Page Municipal) - 5 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 Page
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Really clean property nice rooms and pet friendly. Was just what I needed at short notice. Breakfast would have been a plus.