- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Pool View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
In the suburbs and near theme parks, The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Old Town and Disney Springs® are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Fun Spot America and Disney's Hollywood Studios®. Traveling with kids? Make time for Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, or check out an event or a game at ESPN Wide World of Sports. Parasailing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and ecotours nearby. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing.
- Fun Spot America - 3 min drive
- Old Town - 3 min drive
- Celebration Golf Club - 4 min drive
- ESPN Wide World of Sports - 10 min drive
- Waldorf Astoria Golf Club - 11 min drive
- Kissimmee Station - 16 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 28.38 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.95 and USD 14.95 for adults, USD 14.95 and USD 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.