- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
In the suburbs and near theme parks, Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange is in an area with good shopping. Downtown Disney® District and The Outlets at Orange are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disney California Adventure® Park and Disneyland®. Santa Ana Zoo and Knott's Berry Farm are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Anaheim GardenWalk - 8 min drive
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim - 9 min drive
- Chapman University - 9 min drive
- Anaheim Convention Center - 11 min drive
- Honda Center - 12 min drive
- Santa Ana Regional Transportation Center - 7 min drive
- John Wayne Airport (SNA) - 11 min drive
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Premium channels
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 39.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We Care Clean - Best Western guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Overall score and ratings for Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The location of the property is great, the breakfast that is set up is great, and the parking is also great. It is also good to have the city shuttle come by the hotel to take you to Disneyland and other places, it makes it very convenient. However, we were transferred rooms twice before we decided to leave the hotel. The first room was in the VIP area near the lobby and had a lot of foot traffic by the window so we asked to switch to a different area. The second room had a bug in the bathtub, the floor in the bathroom had not been mopped as it looked dirty, and the headboard on the bed had streaks and hand marks--which signaled that it had not been cleaned properly. We had stayed at this hotel in the past and had been a great stay in a suite, but this time around the quality and cleanliness was just not as great.