The property is older but clean and in good condition overall. The price and convenience to my destination were a good compromise.
- Prudential Center
- 6 min drive
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.)
- 11 min drive
- Journal Square
- 13 min drive
- Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a train station, Ramada by Wyndham East Orange is in an area with good shopping. Newport Mall and American Dream Meadowlands are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Military Park and Hoboken Waterfront. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Prudential Center or Red Bull Arena. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Prudential Center - 6 min drive
- Journal Square - 13 min drive
- MetLife Stadium - 17 min drive
- Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall - 21 min drive
- Liberty State Park - 25 min drive
- Orange Street Station - 4 min drive
- East Orange Brick Church Station - 6 min walk
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Ramada by Wyndham East Orange
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Do not stay
This is not a great place to stay. Run down, smelled of mold and pot. We left and went to another hotel.