- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Best Western Plus Robert Treat Hotel
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Best Western Plus Robert Treat Hotel is in an area with good airport proximity. American Dream Meadowlands and Cape Liberty Cruise Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Military Park and Liberty State Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Prudential Center or Red Bull Arena.
- One World Trade Center - 15 min drive
- Cape Liberty Cruise Port - 15 min drive
- New York University - 16 min drive
- Battery Park - 17 min drive
- Statue of Liberty - 23 min drive
- Military Park Station - 4 min walk
- Newark Penn Station - 11 min walk
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Maize – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Best Western Plus Robert Treat Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.