AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelMidtown West hotel with futuristic amenities
Popular property highlights
This Manhattan hotel is in the Midtown West neighborhood, 0.8 mile from Times Square and within one-half mile of the New Amsterdam Theater and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
The uniquely designed YOTEL New York features a self-serve front desk, a restaurant, on-site parking, and a luggage-storing robot. Breakfast is served daily and free WiFi is in all rooms and public space.
YOTEL New York are family friendly, with 32-inch high-definition LCD TVs, private bathrooms, iron/ironing boards, and iPod docking stations.
YOTEL New York
YOTEL New York, built in 2011, is an ultra-modern, largely automated hotel, offering a luggage-storing robot should you arrive early or are staying in the city after check-out, a restaurant with communal tables that can be raised and lowered, and an airport-style check-in desk with self-serve monitors. The hotel includes a restaurant, a lounge, and a terrace bar with fire pits.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. Multiple small meeting rooms, dry cleaning, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also available, and the hotel includes a fitness center.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2011
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Banquet hall
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Vending machine
- Total number of rooms - 713
- Number of floors - 27
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A breakfast is served at YOTEL New York.
East and West - East & West offers shareable small and large plates that pair perfectly with a curated wine list and signature cocktails. Open daily from 7 AM to 11 PM, East & West is the perfect spot to eat, drink, meet, work, watch, and play during your visit.
Club Lounge and Bar - Serving a menu of drinks and snacks.
Terrace - NYC’s largest hotel terrace, serves the East & West menu and is a great spot for outdoor dining or to grab a drink during the warmer months.
Nearby Things to Do
YOTEL New York includes a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 40.16 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 62 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 60.00 (subject to availability)
- YOTEL New York Times Square
- YOTEL Times
- YOTEL Times Square
- YOTEL Times Square Hotel
- YOTEL Times Square Hotel New York
- Yotel New York At Times Square West Hotel New York City
- YOTEL New York Times Square Hotel
- YOTEL New York Hotel
- YOTEL Hotel
- YOTEL New York at Times Square
We should mention
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.