AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star New York hotel in Midtown, walk to 5th Avenue
Popular property highlights
Located in Midtown, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Madison Avenue, 5th Avenue, and Central Park. Museum of Modern Art and St. Patrick's Cathedral are also within 10 minutes. 51 St. Station and 59 St. Station (Lexington Av.) are within a 5-minute walk.
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free bottled water and in-room massages. Conveniences include refrigerators and microwaves, and guests will appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
The Lombardy Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Lombardy Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1926
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 153
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 20
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
American Cut Midtown - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Ninth Street Espresso - Onsite coffee shop. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 30 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Resort fee: USD 11.48 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- In-room bottled water
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Nearby parking fee: USD 45.00 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: USD 2.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
- The Lombardy
- Lombardy Hotel
- Lombardy Hotel New York
- Lombardy New York
- Lombardy Hotel New York City
- Lombardy New York City
- The Lombardy Hotel New York City
- The Lombardy Hotel Hotel
- The Lombardy Hotel New York
- The Lombardy Hotel Hotel New York
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.