- Air Conditioning
- Business Services
- 24/7 Front Desk
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Near a metro station, SoHo 54 Hotel is in a walkable area with good shopping. Sunset Park and American Dream Meadowlands are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Chelsea Piers and Central Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Canal St. Station (Varick St.) is just steps away and Spring St. Station (Vandam St.) is 5 minutes by foot.
- New York University - 16 min walk
- One World Trade Center - 5 min drive
- Brooklyn Bridge - 7 min drive
- Battery Park - 9 min drive
- Madison Square Garden - 13 min drive
- Canal St. Station (Varick St.) - 2 min walk
- New York Christopher St. Station - 16 min walk
- John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK) - 35 min drive
About this property
SoHo 54 Hotel
Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Toilet paper
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- First-run movies
- Separate sitting area
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.875 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee: USD 34.43 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 30.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 30.0 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 30.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 30 per night (rates may vary)
- Offsite parking fee: USD 65 per night (0.2 mi away; open 24 hours)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines; the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines; and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
Property is also known as
Overall score and ratings for SoHo 54 Hotel
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Bait & Switch
The pictures and description online did not match what was experienced in person. The room was classified as Deluxe but it was a normal room, with no space and no amenities. The view was supposed to be of Tribeca, but the room ended up being on the 3rd floor; the only view was of an office building. The shower itself was complicated and once assistance was offered, it seemed like a hassle for the service team. Not a good experience at all.