Overview of Park Central Hotel New York
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Classic Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds, Corner
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room (Room/Bed type assigned at check-in)
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighborhood, Park Central Hotel New York is in the city center and near a metro station. Carnegie Hall and Broadway Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at American Dream Meadowlands and Sunset Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden, or consider St. James Theatre for a night out. Boat tours offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: 7 Av. Station (E 53rd St.) is 3 minutes by foot and 50 St. Station (Broadway) is 5 minutes.
- Columbus Circle - 6 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art - 7 min walk
- Trump Tower - 8 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 8 min walk
- Rockefeller Center - 11 min walk
- Grand Central - 42 St. Station - 2 min drive
- 7 Av. Station (E 53rd St.) - 3 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 30 min drive
- Park Lounge – Open daily.
- Central Market – Café offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare daily.
- Red Eye Grill – Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Park Central Hotel New York
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 43.61 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 for adults, USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 65.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location clean hotel. Awesome crew. Loved the coffee shop. Bar cool too