AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelChic New York hotel 1 block from Central Park
Popular property highlights
Passion for fashion
Designed by Philippe Starck, the trendsetting Hudson, A Morgans Original is within a block of the Time Warner Center's shops and restaurants; Central Park is one block away, and five blocks from Lincoln Center.
Snug yet sexy
Compact guestrooms at this New York hotel feature walls paneled in African wood, sheer white curtains, and platform beds with all-white linens.
Hudson New York, Central Park
Envisioned by design superstar Philippe Starck, this New York City hotel features an enchanting private park with towering 45-foot trees, ivy-covered walls, and an assortment of antique and modern garden furniture. Complete with heaters and a glass roof, it is a microcosm of Central Park - a refuge for eating, drinking, relaxing, and enjoying the outdoors removed from the bustle of the city below. Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
Reminiscent of classic English clubs and drawing rooms, Library Bar is a cozy hangout perfect for relaxing by the fireplace, drinking with friends, shooting billiards, or reading a book from the Library's extensive collection. The 15th floor Sky Terrace, trimmed with trees in oversized flower pots, attracts sun worshipers with its teak chaise lounges and views of the skyline and Hudson River (open seasonally). Valet parking is available on site (surcharge).
The Hudson's Urban Resort Fee provides guests with WiFi for up to 4 devices, local calls, access to a 24-hour fitness center, and a $10 food and beverage credit. Need help on deciding which activities to do? Concierge services onsite can help. Conduct business in any one of the 8 meeting rooms.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 627
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 6972
- Total number of rooms - 866
- Number of floors - 24
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sky Terrace - Rooftop bar on the 15th floor with views of the Hudson River and the Statue of Liberty. Open seasonally.
Library Bar - Cozy bar featuring an antique billiards table, classic English leather sofas and wing chairs, and antique area rugs. Open daily after 5 PM.
Private Park - Outdoor bar adorned with a glass roof and an assortment of modern and antique garden furniture. Open seasonally.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 45.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 150 per stay
- Up to 20 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 34.37 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.0 per night
- Hudson Hotel
- Hudson Hotel New York
- Hudson New York
- Hudson New York Central Park Hotel
- Hudson New York Central Park