Overview of Hotel Hendricks
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighborhood, Hotel Hendricks is in the city center and near a metro station. Broadway and Radio City Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden, or consider St. James Theatre for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: 42 St. - Bryant Pk. Station is 5 minutes by foot and 34 St. Station (Herald Square) is 6 minutes.
- 5th Avenue - 1 min walk
- Bryant Park - 5 min walk
- Macy's - 5 min walk
- Empire State Building - 7 min walk
- Grand Central Terminal - 9 min walk
- New York W 32nd St. Station - 8 min walk
- 42 St. - Bryant Pk. Station - 5 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Paloma Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Latin American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Hendricks Rooftop – Open daily, happy hour available.
- Hendricks Rooftop II – Open daily, happy hour available.
- Lobby Bar @ Paloma – Alfresco dining lobby lounge offering Latin American cuisine. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per night
- Service fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 28.69 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 200 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 40.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very pleased with the hospitality,location,and will definitly stay again.