- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of HGU New York
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighborhood, HGU New York is in the city center and near a metro station. Empire State Building and Chrysler Building are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Madison Square Park. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Central Park Zoo, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: 33 St. Station (Park Av. S) is just steps away and 28 St. Station (Park Av. S) is 5 minutes by foot.
- 5th Avenue - 1 min walk
- Empire State Building - 6 min walk
- Madison Square Park - 7 min walk
- Macy's - 10 min walk
- Bryant Park - 13 min walk
- New York W 32nd St. Station - 6 min walk
- 33 St. Station (Park Av. S) - 1 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 22 min drive
About this property
HGU New York
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 20.00 for adults and USD 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The gallery was great and a very nice place to sit and enjoy a quiet moment. The artwork throughout the building added a unique touch.