Overview of Fairfield Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighborhood, Fairfield Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square is in the city center and near a metro station. Times Square and Macy's are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bryant Park and The High Line Park. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Central Park Zoo, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Times Sq. - 42 St. Station is 6 minutes by foot and 42 St. - Bryant Pk. Station is 8 minutes.
- Times Square - 4 min walk
- Broadway - 10 min walk
- Macy's - 11 min walk
- Madison Square Garden - 13 min walk
- Bryant Park - 15 min walk
- New York Penn Station - 10 min walk
- Times Sq. - 42 St. Station - 6 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 30 min drive
- Sky Room – Restaurant with a bar. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Fairfield Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 78 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Hey! Thank you to all staff, CEO and thank you you reading this. This hotel provided enough comfort on the stay . It was like quarantining at home. SK