AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star New York hotel in Midtown, walk to Macy's
Popular property highlights
Located in Midtown, this hotel is steps from Empire State Building and Herald Square. Macy's and Bryant Park are also within 10 minutes. 34 St. Station (Herald Square) is only a 4-minute walk and 42 St. - Bryant Pk. Station is 6 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and self parking.
All 162 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include MP3 docks, minibars, and premium bedding.
Executive Hotel Le Soleil New York
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Executive Hotel Le Soleil New York is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2015
- Total number of rooms - 162
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- MP3 docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Executive Hotel Le Soleil New York has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 35 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 21.78 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 100 per person
- Self parking fee: USD 47 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Executive Hotel Soleil New York
- Executive Soleil New York
- Executive Soleil
- Executive Hotel Soleil
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).