Overview of Empire Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Junior Suite, 2 Double Beds
About this area
In the city center, Empire Hotel is in New York's Upper West Side neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Broadway and Ellis Island Immigration Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Times Square and Rockefeller Center. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Lincoln Center - 1 min walk
- Trump Tower - 18 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 18 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art - 19 min walk
- Rockefeller Center - 8 min drive
- Grand Central - 42 St. Station - 4 min drive
- 66 St. - Lincoln Center Station - 3 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 32 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.90 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 71.03 per day
- Pet fee: USD 125 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities