Overview of Embassy Suites by Hilton New York Manhattan Times Square
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
In the city center, Embassy Suites by Hilton New York Manhattan Times Square is in New York's Midtown neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Broadway, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit 5th Avenue and Times Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: 34 St. Station (Herald Square) is 4 minutes by foot and 42 St. - Bryant Pk. Station is 4 minutes.
- Macy's - 3 min walk
- 5th Avenue - 4 min walk
- Bryant Park - 4 min walk
- Empire State Building - 6 min walk
- New York Public Library - 6 min walk
- New York W 32nd St. Station - 6 min walk
- 34 St. Station (Herald Square) - 4 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 24 min drive
- The Heist – Lobby lounge offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- The SkyLawn – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Embassy Suites by Hilton New York Manhattan Times Square
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Destination fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 50.00 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
What I didn’t like was I had to ask for room service and it was done once very poorly